Saturday, July 3, 2010

burpee seeds


The most badass exercise on the market, targets none muscle also improves explosiveness. Common mid inmates. Consists of doing a push up, going within a squat, jumping equally high as you can, dropping back into a squat before long within a pushup. A pluck up can move added after the jump on the occasion that a help is available.
I just did 100 burpees customary 5 minutes, excuse me although I projectile vomit.
what you don't pauperism to find in your weed.
Dude this weed enjoy to manifold seeds and they parcel out u jump cancer.
children
My seeds are wif their moms now.
1) Sperm (children)
1) "yoo hes got his scions customary her"
Common slang for sunflower seeds.
Pass the seeds, bitches.
Another urbanized comment because the father genetalia known as "testicles."
Man, that hizzo kicked me right in the seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment